Thursday, April 17, 2014

First sailing preparation meeting yesterday

More and more things are falling into place. Yesterday I had invited my sailing companions here around Mannheim to be briefed about their participation and what to pack and wear during sailing. My sailing charts from Sweden just arrived in time to share too. 

Martin's dad could not make it yestarday and 2 others were missing which is not so surprising since the long Easter weekend starts tomorrow. 
I was left to cook for my guests, which I am not used to anymore, since Martin is so good at it and always spoils me. But my slighly frantic cooking payed out and the Quiche got in the oven on time and actually was tasty.

Even if Martins first words coming through the door were "that is not enougth!" A few pieces were left after everybody who wanted had had their second serving.
I forgot to capture us sitting and eating and dicussing over the sea charts, so just picture us having a great eveing anticipating our upcoming holiday together on the sailboat. 
I am really excited! My next such meeting is planned in Solothurn for the10th May.

No comments:

Post a Comment