Saturday, August 13, 2011

Turned down the VEGA, so sad

Well my excitement Sunday evening came to an abrupt halt. I had to face the facts, that even if the boat was great and I wanted to fly to Sweden to buy it, the circumstances are completely against that. The timing is completely wrong, I do not need a boat now, earliest next summer, perhaps even later would be better. I do not have any holiday left to fly to Stockholm, I spent it on sailing 2 weeks and visiting my sister for 3 weeks in Australia this year. I am currently separating from my husband and that actually absorbs all my concentration, energy and organizational skills, so starting something else at this moment is just foolish.


I turned down the offer Thursday evening with a very sad heart.


Cool is that I contacted another blogger, Merle (http://merleibach.blogspot.com/) that with her 5 months trip around the Baltic see last year, really inspired me. She answered me promptly and now we have email exchange, which is awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment