Monday, May 5, 2014

A crew for every sailing week

This 4 day weekend with a bank holiday here in Germany on Thursday 1. May was filled with packing all my stuff here in Mannheim to return it back to Solothurn. So a lot traveling happened. 
This marks the final countdown of the 3 last weeks here at Roche Mannheim.

Additionally I can confirm that my 13 weeks sailing this summer all now have at least one crew accompanying me on the boat which was the minimum to do what I wanted. About 3-4 weeks the boat is full and the other weeks is mixed with one or 2 more than me on the boat.
I have instructed at least 8 people coming along so far and next Saturday in Solothurn additionally 5 will be briefed.

I am so happy this is falling into place and surprised who is joining me and who is excited to come along, very inspiring. Strangely very good friends ended up not being able to join, but others are filling in. I feel very fortunate to have friends and family participating.    

THANKs for building and contributing to my dream coming true!

No comments:

Post a Comment