Thursday, May 29, 2014

Running errands in Stockholm

Even if also in Sweden today is a bank holiday most stores were open.
So I headed out after a late breakfast to tic off my list of 4 things to get done.
Weather was windy, not to cold and a clear blue sky showing off how beautiful summer can be here!
After testing different setups and sizes I got my nice Spinlock lifewest that was partly financed by my Roche colleagues as a farwell present. Awsome fit and very well designed product!
Additionally I picked up sea charts for Åland and looked at sunglasses,  but could not decide.
After that I needed lunch and sought out Wiener Caféet across from where I lived until I was 8 and we moved to south Germany as a family. Using the WiFi at the cafe my sister from Australia called me and we had a great chat.
When I wanted to take care of my last 2 things on my list I found out store close at 16h as on Sundays! Well tomorrow is also time!


Posted via Blogaway

1 comment: