Saturday, September 20, 2014

Blogging course in Zürich

View over Shil in Zürich
Long German words
Such cool campaign
I have become a big fan of Frauenzentrale Zürich with all their cool campaigns and fight for equal rights. So about a month ago when I learned they were giving a course on blogging I immediately applied.

Today started far to early and tired after an afternoon and evening event yesterday with my new work and an overnight at Thanya. Anyway I managed to arrived at 9 o'clock for the course.
We were 9 women attending and most had not started a blog yet. Our instructor had a beauty products testing blog and is texter as a profession, she was really good. I learned particularly much about how to make a blog post more appealing and what to avoid while writing.
Very inspiring morning that ended with lunch with 2 of the other participants.
Weather has also cleared up and now I enjoy riding back to Solothurn.

Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment