Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Want to learn more about Sweden? And Swedish cooking recipes in English

I knew I had found a few great classics of Swedish food some place before on the web and here it is:
Sweden - Sverige

An overview of Swedish kitchen / food
Welcome to the Swedish kitchen!

Here are a few of the recipes I had in German before in my last post:
Janssons frestelse (Janssons Temptation)
Toast Skagen
Köttbullar (Meatballs)
Biff à la Lindström (Hamburgers with beets and capers) A side note to this recipe: I use milk with breadcrums instead of 2 cooked potatoes as stated in the ingrediants list.
Wallenbergare (Wallenberg burgers)
Gravad Lax (Salmon)
Kanelbullar (Cinnamon buns)
Lussekatter och Pepparkakor (Saffran buns and ?)

Hope you enjoy trying things out? If you need help, do not hesitate to contact me, I have cooked or baked all of these at least a few times.


Cardamom-Cinnamon buns in Swedish (Kardemumma- Kanel bullar) 


No comments:

Post a Comment