Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Side note on injuries

Well what has happened so far on the injuries front?
My mom definitely holds the price for most severe injury and most spectacular rescue act braking her left elbow the first week of sailing. She is recovering and supposed to join my Kräftskiva at the end of the month, yeah!
Well then there was just after midsummer our strange anchor maneuver with Camilla and her family on board when the anchor roll just got ripped out of its holding. Torsten cut himself. A few days after that I slipped on a wet rock walking around on an island, getting my left palm slightly injured. Since then I have managed to keep small injuries as soon as an old one heals.

1. Left palm scratched
2. While installing Åland gas bottle cutting my left index finger
3. Last week after talking a photo bumping into a bollard  and scratching my right shin open
4. Today at the anchor let go maneuver hitting my left toe so hard it turned blue

Somehow my thesis is I need to keep the small injuries updated, as soon as one heals I perversly need something new!
Very strange,  but better than my crew gets severely injured again!


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment