Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Instructions and information to my next 3 crews

Both crews:
No need to bring cloth dish towels anymore, we have by now about 10 on the boat, because I inherited most of the previous ones.

Crew Katja and Lukas: The boat will be in the MSF Mariehamn east harbour when you come on spot #1. I will pick you up at the ferry terminal on the west side when you arrive Saturday assuming you are coming with the ferry arriving at 14.10 o'clock.
We will discuss which route we take to get back to Sweden, but I plan to end up in Arholma, which is accessible via ferry.

Crew Anna, Lovisa and Maria: Please expect the boat be in Arholma and inform me which ferry you will arrive with on Saturday so I can pick you up at the ferry.
I am not sure how far south we go during your week we will decide when you arrive.

Crew Christin: I will inform you which harbour I will pick you up at latest Monday before you arrive.

Posted via Blogaway


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment