Friday, June 6, 2014

Södersjukhuset / hospital

An hurt
Arrived at Södersjukhuset
Friends since 1 grade
Mom and daughter
At 22h after dinner
Finally on the bus
Bus path

After getting the dinghy from Hans the boat owner and checking some things that were not working correctly to get them fixed, he gave me a ride to Nacka Forum. There with all my mom's luggage in tow I found out that without a previously charged card I could not get on the bus to town. Luckily I had a SL card to get loaded, but it took me at least 15 to locate the Tobacco shop in the mall that could get the card loaded ready to use. This system that requires you to know the system is what I call Swedish intolerance and is a reoccurring encounter. Sadly these systems do not allow any tweaking which is not human in my eyes.
Enough of that I solved the ticket situation and got on the bus to Södersjukhuset to see my mom.
She cheered up during my visit and now she has all her stuff from the boat. Her left elbow is broken and needs operation which with luck takes place tomorrow otherwise later. She is in pain especially because of her bruised ribcage. Because of my excellent alarming and blogging she received Sms from many and her cousin Jan who's daughter works at the hospital visited her today also.
She is a great sport with her 74 years! Love you mom!
Karin my oldest friend in life from 1 grade in Stockholm came to see my mom too and picked me up. We had a lovely dinner together and headed back to the boat for the night. It is nice to have her over to my place for a change since over the years I have always stayed over at her place. We just went brushing our teeth at moon light,  good night everybody!


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment