Saturday, June 28, 2014

Waiting for fog to leave

Japanese chicken game
Eva's record to beat
Fog

Well while I and Linn are waiting to see more than 50 m to sail to Utö I need to share two more things about Eva.
She managed to crack my personal record of sorting chicken 🍗 out of a bowl in 1 minute in 2 days so now the record is 64, mine was 48! So who ever joins me here can have a go at beating Eva's record. I promised I would create a certificate for whoever ended having the highest score at the end of my trip.
So welcome to join the chicken contest!

Second all my guests for Midsommar learned to sing Swedish snaps songs, but Eva could not get the "Helan går ..." out of her system so we all have it in our heads now. She kept singing it on the weirdest occasions,  now I miss hearing her sing!


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment