Friday, June 6, 2014

Wonderful Nationaldag without my mom

Safe tied up
Sailboats
Archipelagos
Autopilot and I
Sill for lunch

Worried how my mom was doing and how severe she was hurt all evening yesterday. All my relatives and friends tried to help during evening and night. At midnight I went to sleep missing her and worrying.
This morning I got a hold of her at the hospital and could find out and talk to her shortly, that her left elbow is broken and will need an operation. Some of her limps got dislocated as a finger and are back in place. Her left side with hip and ribcage are severely bruised, hurt and makes her nauseous quickly. I will try to see her later today!
The biggest task today was getting the boat back all on my own to it's home harbour Bullandö.
This I completed successfully at 12.15, very proud I am now eating lunch and waiting for Hans to arrive at 14h for some tweaks to his boat.
Motoring back with autopilot support was magnificent, so happy to be here!


Posted via Blogaway

No comments:

Post a Comment